Saturday, October 27, 2012

Green as the Sea

I can't sleep in this night
It could only be right
If only you were right
Here beside me tonight
I close my eyes and I try
To see you but sadly
You are fading to my eyelids
I know your eyes are green
That's all I can really see now
That's all I can really see now
The color of the sea
When I was down in Hawaii
A bit before we ever met
That's all I can really see now
That's all I can really see now
The color of the sea
Those days I saw turtles
Swim by me
Those days that I felt free
I reach out my hand sometimes
For anyone to save me
Anyone that will reach for me
But the truth is I want it to be you
With your green eyes the color of the sea
That's all I can really see now
That's all I can really see now
The color of your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment