I keep dreaming about a guy I used to like, we were friends for a short while, still kind of are. Then I think in the dreams he's also a guy I met and like a lot but that lives far away. I can't tell, really who it is, though I think I've been calling him by one name. Sometimes he acts like the first, kind of aloof, sometimes like the other very caring and silly. Either way both in the dream and real life they live far away and have no intention of having a relationship with me. The former because of lack of interest and the latter due to distance, so why do I have to keep dreaming about them... why now & why a few nights in a row. Arg. Just in case you are curious it's not about sex... sorry. Kissing, flirting, hanging out w/ friends, going to places, trying to get to places, many times trying to plan to see each other alone but not... very active and rarely getting anywhere. Then there was the amusement park where I bought a bbq sandwich and it started raining and I was looking for my car but was running to the bus stop...
Second haunting complaint... this damn sinus infection. Don't know if it's due to having too much fun, not enough, my cats, being near too many nerdlings and not enough Purel & vitamins, or the stress of new things at work and another job opportunity. Because now a days no-one seems to believe a cold is just a cold, it's "a symptom of something else in your life". I don't know, but I'm sick of it. It's probably my fault that I still have it, not enough sleep or healthy food. It comes and goes and I forget that I'm not supposed to be acting normally till I don't feel normal. That's when I'm coughing and can't breath well or answer the phone.
However, right now, mostly I'm haunted by my inability to concentrate on anything that I'm supposed to be doing....
My mind has checked out as my co-worker put it. I like it here, but I don't want to be here, I want to get to the Urgent Care & get some anti-biotics... go feed my cats, go have yummy homemade fried chicken that my friend Jim is making and just relax... but it's going to suck leaving and knowing I've accomplished hardly a thing today... I'll take stuff home and say I'll work on it more, but really I'm going to have a hard enough time doing all that needs to be done at home. So blah... sorry, that's what I have to say about that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment