Monday, November 1, 2010

To my friends patiently awaiting the stork...

Babies come when they’re ready
People go when it's time
The world can be f'd up & crazy
But I know things will turn out fine
As an optimist I stay steady
And in the darkest hours of night
I believe, though it’s not always easy,
That good times are just out of sight
If they’re not here already
Just like switching on a light
Things can change instantly
Fight for what is right &
Enjoy every moment you can
With carefree delight  

2 comments:

  1. Posting this for Jim
    "ok, I wasn't smart enf to post a comment on your blog so I will post it here (FB)! 8-)
    Family and friends are to be loved and share theirs in return.
    Babies make you wait and refuse to wait for you. Friends make you smile, laugh out loud cry for no reason yell scream drink things you never would otherwise and then be happy that you did. What would life be without the adventure??"
    I love it Jim, Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this, Tui! It was great to see you last night. Thanks for being such a good friend to Elaine, et al.

    ReplyDelete