Big decisions made
The voucher is now paid
A bit more debt collected
My thoughts dissected
Over and over again
Finally I conclude to abstain
From weighing the pros and cons
No matter I have done tons
Of research, thought about it enough
Isn't it the time to sluff
Off worries & fears
It is a New Year
Some things will indeed change
Almost overnight as strange
And impossible as it may seem
Others will be like a planted seed
That sits in the ground unseen
When you can not tell if anything
Is happening because it is nothing
But slow progression and yet
It is indeed a movement and can set
So many things in motion
A sentence here or there or a notion
Of confidence growing stronger
As a paragraph becomes a page
Soon so many fears are no longer
Such a worry to you
Little things can change a blue
Sort of day around and before you
Know it it's an amazing year
Rain may be falling but the sky will clear
I will see it like never before soon
The shinning stars & bright moon
The beauty of sunset before nightfall
I'll share them all with you all
As well as the words that fall
From inspiration to my hands
A good lesson from the past stands
Amongst bad memories that great
Things come not because we wait
Or rush through things, but from believing
In ourselves and following our hearts
So, I've decided to get Lasik.
Also, that I'm not yet going to try to regiment my time for writing. I had this idea to try to schedule certain times of day. I may still. It seems so hard to get myself to sit and plug away at finishing stories I've started. I'm tired of them having beginnings and no endings. Also I decided that my whole thing of writing every day is not exclusive to the blog. So I am not going to try to get myself to blog everyday. As this is a creative outlet for me and I don't want it to turn into some weird personal diary that I share with the world. The stories I have started, those that aren't just in my head, they are on my computer already. So days I work on them I probably won't add anything here. I know this is seeming pretty diary like, but eh whatever. Point is that I am working on making some changes, or at least continuing some things I've started. I am okay if some of that change/progression happens slowly and some of it fast. It's not that I'm not looking for balance, just trying not to force things too much, nor let my self get stagnant ever again.
Other than this cold... I think I'm off to a pretty grand start. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment