Friday, May 11, 2012

Little Sandra Dee, that's not really me...

Tired of being thought of as Sandra Dee
Easily ignored, used and walked over
So easy to read
Little Sandra Dee with nothing new to say
So easy to tease
Stumbling over my words & feet
So easy to leave
Not worth keeping around
Such a prude better watch what you say
As if I haven't heard it all before
Well most of it anyway
Little Sandra Dee goody two shoes
Best keep your stockings straight
Round me and stick to the rules
Do I seem that serious
Do I come across as such a fool
So I don't smoke or toke on a tool
Yes, I did alright in school
Oh my god I even get along
With my parents still
No I'm not just another a fake
Under tons of make up
Does that mean you know me
I've just about had my fill
Of you saying that I'm sweet
Little Sandra Dee just another dummy
Ready to get on my knees
Believe what others say so easily
Follow their lead
Only to be kicked aside
Maybe I don't swear like a sailor
Doesn't mean I can't hold my own
Maybe I don't wear lace and leather
I can stand tall and turn heads
Probably drink you under the table
And show you a few things in bed
Though I prefer things simple and comfortable
Doesn't mean I don't seek adventure
Little Sandra Dee I come across to you
In the end I say believe whatever
The hell you want to my dear
Doesn't really matter to me


No comments:

Post a Comment