Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Dance...

I am still reluctant you see
You might not understand
Though the flower may seem succulent
I am not the type that fans
A beauty's needs just by intuition
No, I have forgetten that gifted notion
Though given to me by my family
It was shunned by society
To understand what is wanted
When the tune is played just so
For me to know how a body
Wants to move to the tune
How to find the beat
Of the drum just so
Please know I am not ignoring
Your whim or wishes
Just following the beat
Of my own rhythm within
For it is all that I know
I am not meaning to be rude
Or in anyway to follow suit
To another fools ways
But find my own cadence

1 comment:

  1. Meh, still not happy with this one... I was a bit buzzed at the time admittedly.

    ReplyDelete