Like Conan on his Throne
I wait here, mostly alone
It is not exactly what I chose
But it is better than being frozen
In some pathetic state of mind
Even if I had the choice I wouldn't rewind
My life to some so called better time
Thinking I could make it all in line
With some wishful thinking
To where things made sense
All the happy moments linking
Together to some better rememberence
Some remaking of reality that never was
With him still the knight shining as he never was
But seemed to be meant to be for all eternity
To shine on as a beacon of serenity
No, one day he'll be seen to all
As the fool that was meant to fall
Before you all, that time will eventually call
For now I wait silently knowing some may stall
What is to come, for that which has built the walls
They will soon fall, my voice will be heard
You may loom a bit far, but you'll hear my words
For my silence has gone on long enough now
and being true to my heart I will forever vow
I know the truth, there is not much more to say
But if I find another whose heart is true, I will never stray
No comments:
Post a Comment